\
Cik Pipi Tembam





profile chat entries credits +follow home



Enough.
27 February 2013@11:11 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Hari ni tak macam selalunya. I'm in a different situation. Let me say something for my love.

U did well in our relationship. I hargai. I sayang. Masih sayang. Tak pernah dalam hati terlintas nak breakup or whatever. Just, I need more times to think and to release that struggles things.

I know I ada buat salah kat u. I perasan selama ni when I look in your eyes. Memang u tak cakap dengan I, tapi I tahu.. It was 1 years and half mydear. Takkan boleh tipu I.

I'm just acting like I don't know when I'm sitting in front of you. haha. It's fucking hard. I tipu diri sendiri sebab nak tahu u ni macam mana orangnya.

Sometimes, I tahan dengan sikap you yang suka cerita pasal kekurangan makanan. That food not delicious lah, more salt lah. Aiyooo~ Itu rezeki mydear.. Nak taknak terpaksa layan kerenah cerewet u tu..

I tak suka, enough with that. Kita dah besar. Cuba matang. Matang dalam apa jua situasi.

I know u are young than me. I'm 22, u 20. That's not a problem I think. Just u seems like a kids. 


p/s: Pretending to be a normal person, but inside I'm abnormal.